Upload a Bot on the platform
The final task to make your platform ready is to upload a bot you have created.
Follow the same method used for the volmdlr and dessia_common packages.
To install the Knapsack Problem Bot, follow the steps listed here.
- First, go to Application in the Admin section.
- Click on CREATE APP and select Use git distribution since the Knapsack Problem Bot is on GitHub.
- Enter the URL address of the Git repository (https://github.com/Dessia-tech/tutorials.git (opens in a new tab)) and fill in the other fields. We want to specify the "knapsack" branch in our case.
- A new application will appeared in the list. Click on it, select the version, and click the Update tutorials button.
- Finally, restart the platform by clicking the banner or going to the Admin tab, selecting Actions, and then Restart platform.
Your platform is now ready to be used!